Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/customer/www/sanfranciscotherapyservice.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5413
I help out-of-the-box people excel.
I am no longer taking on new clients.
As a bi-racial kiddo growing up in small-town America, it quickly became clear to me that nothing is “black and white.” Despite the constant push – from society, media, friends and family – that we fit neatly into a box, my existence defied such narratives. I became obsessed with understanding this phenomenon.
We are all made of opposing parts – love and hate, frustration and joy, confusion and certainty –yet, many of us deal with our contradictory parts by shutting down, whether that’s through binge eating, drinking, sex, or simply denying that we feel anything at all. I help young professionals learn how to listen to and learn from their emotions, so they can reach their full potential – at work and in relationships.
I work best with young professionals who:
- Fear that you are one misstep away from being outed as a professional imposter
- Feel frustrated by having to play a role at work and relationships that doesn’t feel authentic
- Are constantly questioning every move you make at work and in relationships
- Struggle with speaking clearly and assertively in professional environments
- Cannot find or sustain romantic relationships
- Confidently take responsibility for your own actions
- Clearly communicate your expectations with ease
- Approach confrontation with a firm and graceful kindness
- When he doesn’t call, you worry that you’ve done something wrong.
- You analyze each and every interaction.
- You fixate on every aspect of who and what you “ought” to be in order to attract a man’s attention.
When you finally do enter into a relationship, you lose who you are in order to please him. You know this behavior gets in the way of developing lasting, mutual relationships, but you don’t know how to break the pattern. Therapy can help you develop a core sense of self that allows you to feel confident, fulfilled and grounded in yourself, regardless of what is happening in your dating life.