Once you had the job of your dreams, the love of your life, the car, the apartment in the city, the membership at The Battery, you would finally feel HAPPY!
Only you don’t.
With every new achievement comes a new set of difficulties. Those things you thought would be fixed – the stress, the pressure, the fear – only become magnified as you continue to climb higher, up this ladder of success.
At the end of a fantastic night with all of your favorite cronies, when it’s just you and your thoughts, those nagging worries – that you’re not smart enough, attractive enough, good enough – are still there.
When you have it all, but still don’t feel it’s enough, psychotherapy can help.
- Feel like the persona you show to the world is a mask?
- Struggle to negotiate your personal values with professional expectations?
- Feel like you are sacrificing your personal life for your financial success?
- Have a thriving social & professional life, yet inside you feel empty and alone?
- Feel torn between the family you came from and the success you now have?
- Are driven to succeed, but feel unable to connect intimately with those around you?
- Feel like you’re on an endless treadmill, but feel little passion or joy?
- Worry that without your money and success, no one would stick around?
Then get in touch and together we can help you get back on track.
- Create a greater connection between the self you are inside and the self you show to the world.
- Decrease the level of stress, anxiety and frustration you feel in your every day life.
- Learn how to balance your professional and personal lives.
- Help you make a connection between the person you were and the person you’ve become.
- Think, feel and behave in ways that feel truly fulfilling.
- Feel like you’re really there with your friends, family and colleagues in a connected way.
- Come to discover what lies behind the wealth & success, who you could be underneath it all.
I look forward to getting to know you.
Photo Credits: Jakub Krechowicz, Ruben Shito, Margarit Ralev